You may be watching your carb and calorie intake this holiday season, but that does not mean you have to skip out on dessert...ESPECIALLY Thanksgiving dessert (possibly one of the best parts of the night). Indulge in lighter versions of dessert that are lower in calories but not low on flavor. Yes, that's right--delicious and healthier options exist in copious amounts. Here are 5 recipes to try out this Thanksgiving that would give anyone an extra reason to be thankful:
1. Apple Coconut Crumble Pie. See recipe here.
2. Caramel Apples. See recipe here.
3. Pumpkin Cheesecake. See recipe here.
4. Pumpkin Donuts with Pecan Frosting. See recipe here.
5. Pumpkin Pie Parfait with Coconut Whipped Cream. See recipe here.