HEALTH HACK | STUFFING 2.0
Thanksgiving is a special day for family, friends, and food. While this day is usually filled with much love, appreciation, and laughs, there is a small downside--fattening foods that are catastrophic to your diet. One traditional dish that is packed with carbs and calories but so very hard to avoid when its delectable scent wafts your way is... stuffing. Luckily, there are ways to transform this Turkey Day staple into a healthier dish that is tasty, will deliver the same amount of comforting satisfaction and won't leave you feeling guilty. Here are 5 recipes for you try out this Thanksgiving:
1. Farro, Caramelized Onion, and Wild Mushroom Stuffing. See recipe here.
2. Sausage Stuffing. See recipe here.
3. Herbed Cornbread Stuffing. See recipe here,
4. Quinoa Stuffing. See recipe here.
5. Cauliflower Rice Stuffing. See recipe here.