HEALTH HACK | HOLIDAY EATS
This holiday season, our wish list consists of a... a guilt free diet! While Thanksgiving is behind us, that just means even more holiday cheer and eats are approaching this December. But just because you are conscious about eating healthy for the holidays doesn't mean you have to be a Grinch about it! There is definitely a wonderful medium you can attain when it comes to eating healthy and eating happy. Try out these holiday-themed recipes this month:
1. Butter-Glazed Rainbow Carrots. See article here.
2. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate and Hazelnuts. See article here.
3. Winter Fruit Salad. See article here.
4. Spicy Apple-Glazed Meatballs. See article here.
5. Butternut Squash Cranberry Maple Tempeh with Cinnamon. See article here.