With how many diet and exercise programs are available in this day and age, you can start to feel a little lost in all the things you should and shouldn’t be doing. It’s also easy to unfortunately set yourself up to fail because you’re trying to do so much at once along with everything else you have going on in life! So we’ve put together 7 tiny habits just to start with so that no matter how crazy your day was, you can say you at least did those 7 healthy things! Then you can add everything the world has to offer much more easily! Here they are
1. Wake up at the same time each day - even on the weekend. This also means going to bed at the same time.
2. Sit up straight and stretch when you wake up for 5-10 minutes.
3. Take a daily probiotic
4. Eat a raw food with every meal
5. Turn off your phone and computer when you aren’t actively using them. Keep in mind also not using them mindlessly for hours!
6. Read or listen to a book or story
7. Plan and organize - doesn’t have to be your entire life going forward for 100 years but your day to day. What are your goals, what has to be done today, what time do you have allocated for each thing?